Monday 7 March 2016

Sarcoma UK and away...

I've never taken so many photographs- before I left for Joburg, on my various walks to build up my muscles, I took many photographs of dogs, standing next to their owners legs- Erwitt style. I've been taking photographs for as long as I can remember, now it was saving my life. One of the first shots was of a local Councillor who I got to know. During coffee I told her my story and was astonished to find out she was the CEO of Cancer52- an organisation for rare cancers. She knew all about Sarcomas (of course I showed her my double scar, stretched across my body, as you do) and knew Lyndsey Bennister CEO of Sarcoma Uk. She hooked us up.

 
I met with Lyndsey in London- that old Southbank again. I told her my story, about my photography..we had a plan.



No comments:

Post a Comment