Saturday 5 March 2016

warning graphic images *


Operation notes...

#Mandalas, as well as #photographs have been crucial to my spiritual recovery, no irony spared using marbles: buttons, beads and operational notes. I asked my consultant if I could have some photographs/ scans to use when I started the blog- I thought I might be entertaining, showing pretty colours in scan images, you know, and be a bit sensationalist. My tumour was so big it was probably going to be used for teaching purposes at the hospital ( I know fame in Chelsea again ) Dirk knew I was a photographer and emailed me some photographs that had been taken during the nine hour operation- advising me not to look at them too often. Well I didn't and I've blurred this image, and I'm not sure I even associate it with my body- but you know..Fucking hell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment